I hate that Felix is so harsh with Delphine I just wANT THEM TO BE BEST FRIENDS THEY WOULD GET ALONG SO WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND
- Delphine and Felix getting drunk together and complaining very loudly about all the bad things that keep happening because of their personal entanglements with clones
- "they tried to send me to Frankfurt, you know!" "oh please, I was framed for murder" "ok you win"
- Delphine smokes a joint with Felix one night and Cosima finds out and is jealous she got baked with someone else
- Felix painting a portrait of Delphine (naked, obvs, they’re really drunk so she’s cool with it) and when Cosima sees it she buys it from Felix on the spot and tries to hang it in their bedroom and Delphine is Mortified
- Delphine confesses to Felix that one time she accidentally kissed Sarah and he cAN’T STOP LAUGHING THIS IS THE GREATEST PIECE OF INFORMATION KNOWN TO MAN HE WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD THIS OVER SARAH FOR /YEARS/
- Sarah finding out that Delphine told Felix and turning red as a tomato “jesus bloody cHRIST DELPHINE I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO KEEP THAT BETWEEN US”
i need delphine/felix friendship
I realise this is shittiest thing to post on your Independence Day but now you can see why I would fail in an American school
This has seven hundred notes and it’s basically out of my control now but omg this is the Canadian grading scale
THIS is the American grading scale. As you can see, it is completely and utterly designed to make students feel like they are failures. If you think you’d do terribly in Canada, just try and deal with the grades in America. Personally, I’d be thrilled with the Canadian grading system.
lol. that wasn’t my grading scale in high school at all. I only remember to get an A you had to have a 94 and up. The 90-100 scale was for college grades I think?
In my catholic school anything below a 70 was a failure.
You and I.
FAMILY VACATION OVER
LAPTOP AND WIFI ACCESS AGAIN
I’m not sleeping until I finish this book.
(Featuring homemade chai hot chocolate.)
I believe it. Judging by my own experience, and others’ reports on Tumblr, staying up late to read Rainbow’s books is a common occurrence.
I don’t know the actual date yet; all I’ve seen is “spring/summer of next year.” But I expect to be up in the wee hours with Landline.
Greetings, me of the past. It’s me, me of the future. You were right. And the date you stay up into the wee hours to finish Landline will turn out to be today: Wednesday, July 9, 2014.
I suppose I could be telling you something more specifically useful, like the result of yesterday’s World Cup semifinal, so you could place a big bet and make scads of money.
But I think instead I’ll just use my magical ability to send Tumblr posts from the future to tell you you’re going to like Landline. A lot.